Where do I drop off my gifts?
Thanks so much for adopting a family. We look forward to seeing you when the donation center opens on Dec 4th, 2020.
Below you will find a few helpful reminders and directions to the donation center.
QUESTIONS: You can phone the Adopt a Family donation center during open hours at (831) 457-9834
Donation Center 2020 Dates and Hours:
• Friday, Dec. 4th from 12PM -7PM
• Saturday, Dec. 5th from 12PM -7PM
• Sunday, Dec. 6th from 12PM -7PM
• Wednesday, Dec. 9th from 12PM -7PM
• Thursday, Dec. 10th from 12PM -7PM
• Friday, Dec. 11th from 12PM -7PM
• Saturday, Dec. 12th from 12PM -7PM
• Sunday, Dec. 13th from 12PM -7PM
A Few Helpful Reminders:
- Please collate your wrapped gifts in boxes or bags, each clearly labeled with the Family's ID number. Additionally, each gift should be labeled with the family member's name and the family ID number.
- Please include a $25 food card per family member. Please include a gift receipt for all gift cards.
- To ensure gift certificates make it to the family safely, keep them in a separate envelope and hand them to the check-in staff upon arrival or make sure they are very securely fastened to your packages.
- A donation receipt will be provided at the warehouse. Please be prepared to estimate the value of your donation.
- We will receive the gifts via curbside drop-off. We appreciate your patience as we adapt to this new process and encourage you to come early to avoid lines. Please wear a mask and maintain 6 ft of distance during this process.
2020 Adopt a Family Donation Warehouse
Located in the Crestview Shopping Center in Watsonville (Factory 2 You sign above the entrance)
1404 Freedom Blvd, Suite 1404, Watsonville, CA 95076
QUESTIONS: You can phone the Adopt a Family Warehouse during open hours at (831) 457-9834