Gift Drop Information
Where do I drop off my gifts?
Thanks so much for adopting a family. We look forward to seeing you when the donation center opens on Dec 7th, 2022. Below you will find a few helpful reminders and directions to the donation center.
QUESTIONS: Phone the Adopt a Family Line at (831) 457-9834
LOCATION: 2022 location still unknown
Donation Center 2021 Dates and Hours:
• Wednesday, Dec. 7th from 12PM -7PM
• Thursday, Dec. 8th from 12PM -7PM
• Friday, Dec. 9th from 12PM -7PM
• Saturday, Dec. 10th from 12PM -7PM
• Sunday, Dec. 11th from 12PM -7PM
• Monday, Dec. 12th from 12PM -7PM
A Few Helpful Reminders:
- Please collate your wrapped gifts in boxes or bags, each clearly labeled with the family members first name and Family ID number.
- Please include a $25 food card per family member. Please include a gift receipt for all gift cards.
- To ensure gift certificates make it to the family safely, keep them in a separate envelope and hand them to the check-in staff upon arrival or make sure they are very securely fastened to your packages.
- A donation receipt will be provided at the warehouse. Please be prepared to estimate the value of your donation.
- We will receive the gifts via curbside drop-off - using the same system as last year.
- Please wear a mask and maintain 6 ft of distance during this process. It's easiest to maintain distancing if gifts are in the trunk or backseat.
2021 Adopt a Family Donation Warehouse Location
Located in the Westview Presbyterian Church gymnasium
118 First St, Watsonville, CA 95076
QUESTIONS: You can phone the Adopt a Family Warehouse during open hours at (831) 457-9834